Every once in a while I like to look around at the blogs on blogger.com. I always find something interesting.
Check out the Scrapiteria, which is several years' worth of collages artists' works. They're posted by weekly themes.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
did you notice they are using your same template, not much more effectively?
I have been looking at the html all afternoon!
hmmm
i just looked at it again. you're right, of course. when the whole point of the blog is the art, then i think it's good to have a plain template. but how'd they do the header? i looked around a little yesterday myself. how'd everybody do their completely homemade headers??? some are on sites where the person appears to have no more graphics capabilities than i do. . .
I can't even figure out how I did mine...
Maryl, Cousin is MK, how arrogant to think I am your only Cousin! I'm enjoying your Blog!! I took my daughter to Seattle a couple of weeks ago and though about you!
MK, so glad to hear from you! Like you, I don't have many cousins. The other one who has been online is a K cousin from GA. :-) Ahhhh, Seattle. Great memories -- I hope you two had fun!
Just checking in to let you know that antibodies are my heroes. Ronda had nary a symptom. In fact she worked until 3 a.m. the first night back at work, and has barely stopped since. It will be 90 today and the music is going strong here in Austin, TX. Wish you were here!
Ninety degrees. . . sigh. . . sounds lovely. Of course, I'll haven plenty of heat this summer. I'm glad you guys are well and, presumably, enjoying life at sxsw. Wish I were there, too!
Post a Comment