Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunrise on the front

This is what the area near my office looked like around 4:30 a.m. today. I've seen a lot of dust here, but this is the worst/thickest to date. When the dust is like this, things get hinky. I'll have to explain that another time.

 

I get off at 6 a.m. and had planned to go to the hospital to volunteer in the PAD. But with weather like this, no helos will be flying in.

 

I would go for a walk, since it's still nice and cool -- relatively speaking -- at this time of day. But I won't do it in this weather. And I would go work out, but both pair of gym shorts are in the laundry.

 

Guess I'll just have to take the morning to myself. . . That means settling down with a good book and/or a movie.


No comments: