
I've been craving chocolate chip cookies for three days. Actually, the dough sounds better than the cookies themselves. I'm going to have to break down and buy a package of dough. . . then get busy on that exercise regimen I've been planning to start since Jan. 1.
Amazingly, I didn't gain any weight in Minneapolis. Of course, having eaten about five not-very-appetizing meals that were provided for me probably helped in my vigil to maintain my weight. I might've even lost a little.
2 comments:
well, did you make some?
Last week, for a dinner party I made something called Chocolate Volcanoes, which my mother-in-law pointed out were really chocolate souffles. They were made in ramekins and after baking, topped with coffee ice cream, with finely ground espresso added into the ice cream and re-frozen. I never really got them to come out of the ramekins as they were supposed to (I suppose to be real volcanoes) but every one enjoyed them with the ice cream on the plate beside the ramekin.
It was quite easy, and oh, so delicious! Got the recipe at either epicurious or cooks illustrated websites.
No, I haven't made any. . . yet. The commissary was closed by the time I realized I was dying for the dough, no German stores are open on Sundays, and the commissary was closed again today. Tomorrow I have to go to German class in Regensburg after work, so they may have to wait until Wednesday. YOUR dessert sounds wunderbar!
Post a Comment