Someone just told me about Coupon Cabin, a Web site that has coupons for many major retailers. Pessimist that I am, I didn't believe it could be that good.I was shopping on Drugstore.com, as I often do since I can't get certain brands of things over here in the PX, at least not with any regularity.
Just before I finished the transaction -- at the place where I was asked if I had a coupon number -- I remembered Coupon Cabin and went to it. I just typed in "drugstore.com," and the next screen showed options including $10 off for a purchase of more than $70 or thereabouts. I clicked on that option.
Next thing I knew, I was back on the Drugstore.com site and $10 had been taken off of my invoice. That's what I call an easy-to-use coupon!
3 comments:
i am a longtime fan of couponcabin. I rarely make an online purchase without checking it....or googling "(vendor) coupon".
you always know where the deals are!
I didn't know about it. I am glad to, and congratulations!
Post a Comment