Forgive me, friend, for I have sinned. It's been two weeks since my last blog entry.
I've been to Ramstein for a class and returned. Got to hang out with friends. Saw Twilight. Ate some pretty good Indian food. Got away from the office!
These last couple of weeks, I've watched a lot of DVDs -- my latest addiction is Torchwood, but there's been Grey's Anatomy and Boston Legal.
While watching all of these, I've been making Valentine's cards and otherwise trying to be productive. The cards are pretty basic -- nothing very creative but pleasant to the eye, I guess.
By day when I'm driving in my car, I'm still (after probably 14-16 months) trying to get through the Outlander series on CD. I'm on the last book, thank heavens. It's a great series, but these books are lloooonnnngggg.
I'm reading Perfume just before bed every night. It's not a book I would've chosen for myself although it's well written and interesting reading. But this year is all about reading books that others have given to me, and a friend gave me this book.
My first reading this year came with the Twilight series, now Perfume. I'm also reading Wishcraft, which, okay, *I* gave to a friend, but now she's given it back to me.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmmm, you are really enjoying some scrumptious books!
Post a Comment